High Pressure Laminate Exterior Cladding has become an increasingly popular feature to enhance the appearance of a new or renovated facade. These panels are produced in laminate presses under high pressure and at high temperatures, maintaining the global standards. It has a superior weather protective coating that comes with double hardened resins, providing longevity to the building facades. According to the penchant of today's world, Samrat has formulated its catalogue introducing spectacular designs for covering the facades. Please log on to our product specific website for more information on claddings www.samratcladage.com made by Samrat.
- Strength & Flexibility: For more tensile strength & flexibility, unbleached / absorbent craft paper with long cellulose fiber manufactured from virgin pulp is used.
- Ultimate Finish: Italian mould plates, which impart the ultimate surface texture / finish are used.
- Made of all imported design paper, including 'A' Grade krafts paper for penetration of the best chemical.
- Usage of standard Raw Material: High quality raw material is used.
- Reduced Adhesive Consumption: Double sanding belt is used to give a polished roughness,which reduces adhesive consumption by approximately 20%.
- Durability: A unique SAFE Technology is used for durable output.
- Consistent Weight: A high density is maintained for each sheet to weigh more than 4.2 kgs.
- Colour Fastness & consistency: Imported base or design paper from reputed manufacturers in Europe gives color consistency & colour fastness.
- Carpenter Friendly: High Quality Plasticizers are used.
- World-Class R&D: The laboratory is well equipped with the latest technology and best available talent & boiling water Termite, borerr proof.
- Home furniture items.
- Wall linings, column claddings, lift linings, doors.
- Shelves, table tops, work-tops, counters, vanity units, cubicles.